Wednesday, November 2, 2011

For Week Eight 8-5

So for the 13 games of the NFL in week eight I went 8-5. Not really great but not very terrible either.

For the record, I got the Baltimore Ravens, Houston Texans, New York Giants, Tennessee Titans, Buffalo Bills, Detroit Lions, San Francisco 49ers, and Kansas City Chiefs as winners.

Where I went wrong was The Minnesota Vikings beating the Carolina Panthers and Cam Newton in Carolina. The St. Louis Rams nutting up and knocking off the suddenly struggling New Orleans Saints. The Pittsburgh Steelers playing better without WR Hines Ward and owning the New England Patriots. The Cincinnati Bengals going to Seattle and getting it done. I am starting to believe in the Bengals. The Philadelphia Eagles beating down the Dallas Cowboys. Maybe the Eagles can rebound from a terrible start and but the front office v the Head Coach troubles off to the side.

All in all 8-5 is not where I want to be in any week. 62% winning percentage is pretty good, even if I were a gambling degenerate and was getting down on all of these games. However, I always strive to do a little better, hopefully week nine brings my average way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment